How to make a spring/Easter Grapevine Wreath
Join me today in the wreath shop where I’m showing you how to make this delightful spring/Easter wreath using a grapevine base, beautiful silk flowers, Easter egg picks and lush greenery. This adorable Easter Egg wreath will be a sweet, joyful addition to any front door or entry way and put a smile on family and friends face when they visit.
In this post you will learn:
- How to attach Easter picks to your grapevine base.
- How to make a four loop bow using wired ribbon.
- How to add silk flowers and greenery.
- How to add ribbon tails.
- 18″ Grapevine wreath base
- (2) large Easter egg picks with floral – make sure they coordinate with your ribbon
- (1) 2.5″ roll of wired ribbon – make sure it coordinates with your Easter egg picks
- (2) Willow branch stems
- (1) Pink hydrangea bush
- (2) Green spike greenery bush
- (1) Silver falls bush
- (2) Pink flocked berry spray
- wire cutters
- florist wire
- hot glue
- Florist or steel picks
We hope you have enjoyed watching how to craft this delightful spring wreath. More importantly, we hope you’ve learned something as well. Give this a try and make your own joyful home decor for Easter or this spring season.
Make sure you sign up and join our Best of Plum Blessed email community! We would love for you to be a part of it. You send sign up here: https://plumblessedyall.com/
This wreath is available in the Plum Blessed Y’all Creative Designs shop. You can find the shop link here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PlumBlessedYall
Please feel free to leave us a comment below and let us know if this tutorial was helpful to you. Until our next tutorial, have a blessed day!
Take care… Laurie Anne