How to make a Valentine’s Day Deco Mesh Wreath
Join me today in the wreath shop where I’m showing you how to make this beautiful Valentine’s Day deco mesh wreath with a delightful metal heart sign and silk flowers and greenery. Once the Christmas decorations have been taken down, our house always looks a bit empty. That’s why I love adding a pop of color for Valentines Day into my home decor.
In this post you will learn:
- How to construct a solid deco mesh base using the curl & loop method.
- How to attach ribbon into your design.
- How to attach a sign.
- How to add silk flowers and greenery.
- 21″ Poly deco mesh roll – White
- (2) 10″ Poly deco mesh rolls – red and light pink
- (2) 2.5″ rolls of wired ribbon – red hearts ribbon and pink/red large dot ribbon
- (2) 1.5″ rolls of wired ribbon – solid light pink ribbon and red/white small dot ribbon
- 12″ round Valentine’s Day sign – Heart with “love”
- Silk flower – light pink hydrangea bush
- Round leaf bush greenery
- 24″ Pencil wreath work form – white, pink or red
- wire cutters
- rotary cutter
- florist wire
- hot glue
We hope you have enjoyed watching how to craft this delightful Valentine’s Day wreath. More importantly, we hope you’ve learned something as well. Give this a try and make your own joyful home decor for Valentine’s Day this season.
Make sure you sign up and join our Best of Plum Blessed email community! We would love for you to be a part of it. You send sign up here: https://plumblessedyall.com/
This wreath is available in the Plum Blessed Y’all Creative Designs shop. You can find the shop link here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PlumBlessedYall
Please feel free to leave us a comment below and let us know if this tutorial was helpful to you. Until our next tutorial, have a blessed day!
Take care… Laurie Anne